BB Barnstorming: Elizabeth City

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gaixo

Gaixo

Rhymes with "I hate you"

• Members
  • 1,747 posts
  • Interests:Atlantis Blood Bowl League commissioner.
    Into skirmish games: Infinity, Hell Dorado, Nemesis, Confrontation 3, etc.
  • Store:Norfolk, Portsmouth

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

On April 7th, I'm heading down to demo Blood Bowl in Elizabeth City (NC). I'm told that there are a bunch of lapsed coaches down there that might be interested in participating in the tournament this summer. If anyone is interested in going, please post here or contact me directly.

Also, there are tentative plans for a slightly more structured event in Richmond on the 14th (or possibly 15th) of April. I'll make a different thread once that is more established.

#2 Quite Dominator

Quite Dominator
  • Members
  • 1,248 posts
  • Interests:As the Quite Dominator I do not make much of a splash: although I did get carried away once. That table will never be the same. The thing is, “Do not get to caught up with beating just one opponent. If you do I will just role over both of you and you will not even know what hit you or where it came from.” Good gaming.
  • Store:Portsmouth

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

On April 7th, I'm heading down to demo Blood Bowl in Elizabeth City (NC). I'm told that there are a bunch of lapsed coaches down there that might be interested in participating in the tournament this summer. If anyone is interested in going, please post here or contact me directly.

Also, there are tentative plans for a slightly more structured event in Richmond on the 14th (or possibly 15th) of April. I'll make a different thread once that is more established.

So we are leaving at say about 12:00 noon? B)

#3 Gaixo

Gaixo

Rhymes with "I hate you"

• Members
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

We are. Room for 1 more, reach me by tomorrow (Friday) if interested.

#4 Quite Dominator

Quite Dominator
  • Members
  • 1,248 posts
  • Interests:As the Quite Dominator I do not make much of a splash: although I did get carried away once. That table will never be the same. The thing is, “Do not get to caught up with beating just one opponent. If you do I will just role over both of you and you will not even know what hit you or where it came from.” Good gaming.

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

We are. Room for 1 more, reach me by tomorrow (Friday) if interested.

Wait a min we have to have room for my stadium. lol. Just kidding.

#5 VoodooMan

VoodooMan
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Force On Force, Tomorrow's War, Flames Of War, Blood Bowl, Warmachine, Hordes, Historical Miniature Games, Board Games
  • Store:Earth 383 Comics & Games

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

I'm glad that you came down, I'm just sorry I missed out meeting you guys. I'll try to get a carload up from Elizabeth City for the event in July!

#6 Quite Dominator

Quite Dominator
  • Members
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

I'm glad that you came down, I'm just sorry I missed out meeting you guys. I'll try to get a carload up from Elizabeth City for the event in July!

We look forward to you all coming. It will be a good time for sure.

#7 Gaixo

Gaixo

Rhymes with "I hate you"

• Members
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:49 AM

Yeah, sorry we missed you. It was a real cool shop you've got down there, though. I wish I'd know about it when I lived a bit closer*! Definitely love to have you guys come up for the tournament.

(*one of the highlights of the trip was Leo and Ray's horrified realization of how long my commute to Atlantis used to be)

Edited by Gaixo, 10 April 2012 - 06:49 AM.

#8 Quite Dominator

Quite Dominator
  • Members
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

Yeah, sorry we missed you. It was a real cool shop you've got down there, though. I wish I'd know about it when I lived a bit closer*! Definitely love to have you guys come up for the tournament.

(*one of the highlights of the trip was Leo and Ray's horrified realization of how long my commute to Atlantis used to be)

I like Blood Bowl Nate but if I had been you I think I would have found something else to do with my time. That trip every time would have been a downer. :wacko:

Edited by Quite Dominator, 10 April 2012 - 11:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users