Photo

A Falcon's Scream, the invasion to restore the Star League

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#1 Viking Mike

Viking Mike

I can see you!

• 3,284 posts
  • Interests:All Games and Entertainments!
    First commissioner of the Atlantis Games & Comics Blood Bowl League
  • Store:Portsmouth, Norfolk, & Virginia Beach - I was hard core!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:59 AM

Gamma Galaxy Insignia: A diving jade falcon in front of a snow-white world.

3rd Falcon Talon Cluster (The Jade Claymores) Insignia: A jade claymore driven diagonally through a shadowed white world.

Foxtrot Trinary of the 3rd Falcon Talon Cluster

Star Captain Beazus Hazen - Warhawk Assault Class OmniMech - last used configuration C - Gunnery 2 - Piloting 4 - 8 Promotion Points +

Star Commander Robert - Summoner Heavy Class OmniMech - last used configuration D - Gunnery 1 - Piloting 4 - 2 Promotion Points +

Spend 5 Promotion Points for personal configuration.

Star Commander Ryan - Summoner Heavy Class OmniMech - last used configuration C - Gunnery 3 - Piloting 4 - 10 Promotion Points +++

Star Commander Steve - Dire Wolf Heavy Class OmniMech - last used configuration A - Gunnery 1 - Piloting 4 - 2 Promotion Points +++

Win Ristar Challenge and claims Summoner Heavy OmniMech

Spend 5 Promotion Points to upgrade to Timber Wolf Heavy OmniMech

Win Ristar Challenge and claims Executioner Assault OmniMech

Spend 5 Promotion Points to upgrade to Dire Wolf Assault OmniMech

MechWarrior Bruce - Dire Wolf Assault Class OmniMech - last used configuration A - Gunnery 3 - Piloting 4 - 4 Promotion Points

MechWarrior Jacque - Timber Wolf Heavy Class OmniMech - last used configuration A - Gunnery 3 - Piloting 4 - 4 Promotion Points +

MechWarrior Jerry - Summoner Heavy Class OmniMech - last used configuration D - Gunnery 1 - Piloting 4 - 4 Promotion Points

MechWarrior Subree – Viper Medium Class OmniMech - last used configuration C - Gunnery 3 - Piloting 4 - 3 Promotion Points +

Spend 5 Promotion Points to upgrade to Viper Medium OmniMech

MechWarrior Schwartz (Nathan) - Timber Wolf Heavy Class OmniMech - last used configuration A - Gunnery 3 - Piloting 4 - 4 Promotion Points

***** Inactive *****

MechWarrior Alan - Timber Wolf Heavy Class OmniMech - last used configuration A - Gunnery 3 - Piloting 4 - 4 Promotion Points

MechWarrior Charlie - Stormcrow Medium Class OmniMech - last used configuration C - Gunnery 2 - Piloting 4 - 8 Promotion Points

MechWarrior Garrett - Summoner Heavy Class OmniMech - last used configuration Garrett - Gunnery 2 - Piloting 4 - 0 Promotion Point

MechWarrior Harvey - Adder Light Class OmniMech - last used configuration Prime - Gunnery 3 - Piloting 4 - 2 Promotion Points

MechWarrior James - Timber Wolf Heavy Class OmniMech - last used configuration A - Gunnery 3 - Piloting 4 - 4 Promotion Points

MechWarrior Michael - Mad Dog Heavy Class OmniMech - last used configuration Michael - Gunnery 1 - Piloting 4 - 1 Promotion Points

MechWarrior Nasir - Warhawk Assault Class OmniMech - last used configuration C - Gunnery 3 - Piloting 4 - 2 Promotion Points +

MechWarrior Ryan C. - Dire Wolf Assault Class OmniMech - last used configuration A - Gunnery 3 - Piloting 4 - 4 Promotion Points

MechWarrior Wes - Adder Light Class OmniMech - last used configuration Prime - Gunnery 3 - Piloting 4 - 6 Promotion Points

***** Transferred *****

MechWarrior Eric – Timber Wolf Heavy Class OmniMech - last used configuration Eric - Gunnery 3 - Piloting 4 - 6 Promotion Points

MechWarrior Rose - Mist Lynx Light Class OmniMech - last used configuration Rose2 - Gunnery 2 - Piloting 4 - 5 Promotion Points

Next Campaign Play Date: February 24th, 2013

Games will be conducted at the Portsmouth Atlantis Games & Comics (AC1) beginning at 1PM on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month. If a player arrives after the battle has begun the field commander can decide to call them in as reinforcements with the opposition force receiving reinforcements at the same time. If you want to play, since Clan Battle Code requires forces be bid down to the minimum required to achieve the objective before the battle begins and new fighters only brought in if the situation is worse than originally estimated, it would be best to get to the store before the battle begins. smile.gif

Promotion Points can be used to either improve your BattleMech or to improve your MechWarrior. The number of Promotion Points required for each type of improvement are as follows:

Increase your BattleMech's mass by five tons - 5 Promotion Points
Create your own custom OmniMech Alternate Configuration - 5 Promotion Points
Upgrade from a second line BattleMech to an OmniMech of equal mass - 5 Promotion Points
Upgrade from a third line BattleMech to a second line BattleMech of equal mass - 5 Promotion Points

Note 1: Second line BattleMechs are are never modified by Clan Technicians beyond the initial setting of their configuration's equipment.
Note 2: Third line BattleMechs are commonly available standard Inner Sphere BattleMechs refitted with Clan weapons.

Improve your Gunnery Skill by 1 point - 10 Promotion Points
Improve your Piloting Skill by 1 point - 10 Promotion Points
Issue a Trial of Possession Challenge for another Jade Falcon unit's BattleMech - 10 Promotion Points

NOTE: The Ristar's Challenge is free and earned by codex performance. It is also the only challenge that can be made against a member of your own unit. The Ristar Challenge can be made for the defender's rank rank and/or ownership of their BattleMech. The Ristar Challenge can still be used as a standard Trial of Possession Challenge.

Welcome sibko cadets to your final training exercise, your trial for position within the glorious and ever victorious Clan Jade Falcon. For The Blooding you will be given your choice of any heavy weight OmniMech with any standard configuration you wish - cadets do not rate the privilege of designing their own alternate configurations.

The choices are: 60 ton Mad Dog (or Vulture as it will become known to the Inner Sphere); 65 ton Hellbringer (Loki); 70 ton Summoner (Thor); or a 75 ton Timber Wolf (Mad Cat).

The trial will be conducted as follows:

1) Two warriors will be tested together and each will have three opponents assigned to face them. The first will be a medium weight OmniMech, the second will be a heavy weight OmniMech, and the third will be an assault class OmniMech.

2) If a cadet eliminates one target he will be assigned to a medium weight OmniMech with the rank of MechWarrior. If the cadet eliminates two targets he will be assigned to a heavy weight OmniMech with the rank of Star Commander. If the cadet eliminates three targets he will be assigned an Assault class OmniMech with the rank of Star Captain. Should a cadet eliminate more than three targets he will be given his choice of any OmniMech chassis and also allowed to design their own alternate configuration in additon to the rank of Star Captain. If a cadet does not eliminate a single target, that cadet will be assigned to a Light weight OmniMech and the rank of MechWarrior.

3) If a cadet is not satisfied with the results of their Trial of Position, and both time and unpaired cadets remain, that cadet may re-test in the same format. The results of the first trial are discarded and the second trial results will then stand with the exception that the 'Mech assigned after The Blooding will be a second-line unit of the appropriate weight class.

*NOTE: Yes, this will make the campaign non-historical. I think the play value will be worth it.

4) If a cadet should break the rules of Zellbringen (single combat) or attack an opponent not assigned to them, the trial will become a free-for-all and all opposition 'Mechs will immediately become active.

For reference: http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Zellbrigen

5) If it should happen that a cadet MechWarrior is killed in the trial (due to a cockpit critical hit or the 'Mech's head being removed by a single shot) the player may repeat the trial without the penalties of #3 unless they are not satisfied with the results of that second trial and accept that option.

Once the initial slate of players have conducted their Trials of Position the campaign will begin. If new player(s) wish to join the campaign the other players at the table will conduct The Blooding for the new player(s).

Edited by Viking Mike, 03 February 2013 - 09:58 PM.

#2 Mohgreen

Mohgreen
  • Members
  • 174 posts
  • Store:Norfolk

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:03 AM

Sweet! I'm in!

#3 Ralphriverrat

Ralphriverrat
  • Members
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:WH Fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, Blood Bowl, Warmachine, Hordes, Battle tech (Classic), almost any board game, D&D, D6 Star Wars, most other role playing games.
  • Store:AC-1 the original

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

Sibco Cadet Derf reporting Star commander.

#4 Mills_v3

Mills_v3
  • Members
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:Mechwarrior, Battletech, Anime, Mecha, Warhammer 40K, WoW

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:19 PM

I may have to make the journey over there to show you surats how a real Mechwarrior fights.

Seriously, I'll try to be there, just don't know my schedule at the moment. Also, I might just have to paint a model in Jade Falcon colors now. I'll wait to see what I get. BTW: If you're a diehard fluff Jade Falcon player you'll take a Summoner or a Mad Dog for the trial.

#5 Viking Mike

Viking Mike

I can see you!

• 3,284 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

Most of those who have pre-declared their trial 'Mechs have done just that. ;) Look forward to seeing you there when you can be there. It is a casual campaign, and every other Sunday at that, so hopefully it can work out to have you there Ryan. ;)

#6 Ralphriverrat

Ralphriverrat
  • Members
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:WH Fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, Blood Bowl, Warmachine, Hordes, Battle tech (Classic), almost any board game, D&D, D6 Star Wars, most other role playing games.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

I may have to make the journey over there to show you surats how a real Mechwarrior fights.

Seriously, I'll try to be there, just don't know my schedule at the moment. Also, I might just have to paint a model in Jade Falcon colors now. I'll wait to see what I get. BTW: If you're a diehard fluff Jade Falcon player you'll take a Summoner or a Mad Dog for the trial.

Summoner "D" for this cadet.

#7 Viking Mike

Viking Mike

I can see you!

• 3,284 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:42 PM

A popular choice. I'll be sure to have plenty of Record Sheets on hand for that one. ;)

#8 Mills_v3

Mills_v3
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:14 PM

Well, anyone taking a Summoner B is just asking to not get past his second mech. I have made a choice, but I will bring alternative sheets and models just to shake things up. I like stomping around in a Mad Dog A.

#9 Mills_v3

Mills_v3
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:23 PM

Congratulations are in order to Cadet Derf for felling all three of his opponents and earning himself an Assault class Omnimech of his choice. Congratulations to all honorable mechwarriors that successfully tested out.

*put on best menacing Crusader voice*

That being said, I declare a Trial of Grievance against my 'compatriot' for the slanderous comments made not only after our trial but for his dishonorable conduct during the trial. His cowardly use of terrain in totally obscuring himself from his opponents stretches Zellbrigen to its limits. His clearly inept attempts to engage another mech a full thirty five tons lighter than his own mech are appallingly pathetic. His claiming of sole responsibility in taking down the Mad Dog, which he could not keep from interfering with my engagement zone and forced me to fire on and cripple for him, are false. Finally, for claiming that I had 'failed' when I had obviously tested out successfully is an insult too grave to ignore. For further suggesting that if I were to take a Retrial of Position that I would "epically fail" is too much for any warrior to stand. I demand satisfaction. I demand augmented combat, one on one, in machines of equal tonnage and capability, in order to prove that his claims are without merit and that he does not deserve the position that he pretends to have earned. If he is a true warrior let him step forward and defend himself.

*takes off best menacing Crusader voice*

Looking forward to this campaign. Gonna be fun playing a Crusader.

#10 Thorein James

Thorein James
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • Store:Atlantis-Portsmouth

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

I'll be taking a Nova A

#11 Viking Mike

Viking Mike

I can see you!

• 3,284 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:44 AM

The initial set of Blooding Trials have been completed and eight MechWarriors have successfully passed the training of their Sibco. With an additional two Bloodings to be completed it looks as though two full Stars will be joining the Jade Falcon Touman. It has been decided that the new Binary will be attached to the 3rd Falcon Talon Cluster and designated as Foxtrot Binary on their Organizational Chart. Star Colonel Gran Newclay looks forward to having your asset joined to his force.

But all is not rosy light for Foxtrot Binary - as an internal disagreement has arisen between your MechWarriors an external disagreement has arisen. The 3rd Falcon Talon Cluster has been assigned to Gamma Galaxy for the upcoming Operation Revival and been bid the honor of starting the great crusade by attacking our initial target, the Periphery world of Gotterdammerung. Unfortunately, Vau Galaxy's commander has contested the process of the bidding, which saw his Galaxy denied a target in the intial series of attacks and a newly raised unit given the honor of one of the first attacks of the invasion, and has demanded a Trail of Greivance to try and claim the target we have been assigned.

As your Binary is the one that will make the invasion attack your Binary will defend their right to make that attack. The 89th Falcon Striker Cluster will be the unit from Vau Galaxy that will match yours, type by type, in this contest for the attack on Gotterdammerung. Star Captain Derf, prepare your troops well - for your first engagement will help determine the value of your unit to the 3rd Falcon Talon Cluster and Gamma Galaxy!

Due to the FoodMachine tournament in Norfolk, which many of our MechWarriors are supporting and which I'd lost track of, the game we were going to play on Sunday October 23rd will instead be played on October 30th. After that we will resume our normal schedule of the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month (November 13th and 27th).

As seen in the initial series of Blooding Trials, Clan combat goes fast and furious so there should be no problem with doing the additional Blooding Trials and the inter-personal Trial of Greivance before we deal with the unit's Trial of Greivance.

Campaign MechWarriors details will always be updated on the first post of the thread.

Edited by Viking Mike, 19 October 2011 - 12:15 PM.

#12 Mills_v3

Mills_v3
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:46 PM

I have selected a Stormcrow B, Star Captain. Prior duties may delay me, so bid me away as needed to secure our victory.

I have inventory Sunday from 8 AM to 1 PM, but we generally get out at 1230. I'll try to head over, but might not be all that coherent. I'm going to go ahead and pack some extra minis just in case you need them, Mike. I'll get an inventory to you of all 3050 era Clan and IS mechs I've got.

#13 Viking Mike

Viking Mike

I can see you!

• 3,284 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:06 AM

Make it as best you can Ryan. Even though the game is slated to start at 1PM I doubt we'll actually start shooting then. Besides, you don't need to be coherent in order to fight a Trial of Greivance. ;)

As for the mustering of your forces, I look forward to seeing what you have. Truth be told, anything you can bring will be gratefully welcome (and that same goes to everyone). :)

#14 Charley

Charley
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Store:Atlantis

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

So.... No game on Sunday the 23rd. I choose the Nova A as my mech.

Edited by Charley, 22 October 2011 - 07:42 AM.

#15 Mills_v3

Mills_v3
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:54 PM

Mike, I sent you a list of mechs I own to your hotmail account. Hope that helps.

#16 Viking Mike

Viking Mike

I can see you!

• 3,284 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

It does indeed. Adds many new options for me to destro... err... make the game challenging for you guys. :D

#17 Viking Mike

Viking Mike

I can see you!

• 3,284 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:17 PM

Congratulations to the valiant warriors of Foxtrot Binary who have proven themselves worthy of participation in Operation Revival. Your solid defeat of the forces set against you by Vau Galaxy's 89th Falcon Striker Cluster have guaranteed your place in the attack on planet Gotterdammerung. For his valiant actions in defeating three opposition BattleMechs, MechWarrior Steve has been given the rank of Star Commander.

Prepare your forces Star Captain Derf, for we hear that Gotterdammerung is defended by pirates, no better than bandit caste in our opinion, in battalion strength and led by an individual named Suzie 'One Eye' Morgraine-Ryan. Fighting these pirates should provide little difficulty and help pave the way for our successful reestablishment of the Star League.

Next Game Session: Sunday, November 13th at 1:00PM.

#18 Thorein James

Thorein James
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • Store:Atlantis-Portsmouth

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:45 PM

Anyone see the keys to my mech? I'll be there in 25 mins.

The Clan Librarian...err I mean Star Commander

#19 Viking Mike

Viking Mike

I can see you!

• 3,284 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

Star Captain Derf, you and the Foxtrot Binary have served the 3rd Falcon Talon Cluster, and thus your Clan of Jade Falcon, well. It was unfortunate that you were called away from securing your victory in order to stop the unexptected penetration of these bandit caste surats, but we are sure you will take your swift vengenace upon them in your next encounter.

The unexpected ferocity of these pirates, underplayed in the report sent to us by the reconnaissance force sent by Clan Wolf, as well as their immediate discarding of the proper rules of combat authorizes us to ignore Zellbringen for the rest of this campaign. Your troops holding to the code speaks well of your bloodline, training, and leadership.

The after action report shows that despite the unfortunate capture of Star Commander Beazus' Timber Wolf your unit did exceptionally well in destroying half of the eighteen BattleMechs opposing you in addition to crippling two others. The detailed analysis is as follows:

Locust (LCT-1V) - 20 Tons - Destroyed
Stinger (STG-3G) - 20 Tons - Destroyed
Firestarter (FS9-H) - 35 Tons - Destroyed
Panther (PNT-3R) - 35 Tons - Undamaged
Phoenix Hawk (PXH-1) - 45 Tons - Destroyed
Phoenix Hawk (PXH-1) - 45 Tons - Heavy Damage
Phoenix Hawk (PXH-1) - 45 Tons - Undamaged
Vindicator (VND-1R) - 45 Tons - Destroyed
Vindicator (VND-1R) - 45 Tons - Undamaged
Enforcer (ENF-4R) - 50 Tons - Destroyed
Shadow Hawk (SHD-2H) - 55 Tons - Moderate Damage
Wolverine (WVR-6M) - 55 Tons - Light Damage
Wolverine (WVR-6R) - 55 Tons - Destroyed
Wolverine (WVR-6R) - 55 Tons - Undamaged
Quickdraw (QKD-4G) - 60 Tons - Destroyed
Marauder (MAD-3R) - 75 Tons - Destroyed
BattleMaster (BLR-1S) - 85 Tons - Heavy Damage
Atlas (AS7-D) - 100 Tons - Light Damage

Star Commander Beazus has recovered from his humiliation at the hands of these bandit caste surats and will be rejoining your command in time for your next attack upon these pirates and their leader Suzie "One Eye" Morgraine-Ryan. Star Commander Beazus' humilitation will result in his being assigned a Summoner, the pilot of which had the misfortune to be killed by a head shot from an AC/20, as his replacement OmniMech.

Next Game Session: Sunday, November 27th at 1:00PM
((Note, this is the Sunday after Thanksgiving. If there will be a problem with players not being able to showing up to play I will delay the game.))

NOTE: MechWarrior Michael is the unit's Ristar and entitled to challenge Star Commander Beazus for his position and his OmniMech if he should wish to do so.

Edited by Viking Mike, 15 November 2011 - 03:16 PM.

#20 Mills_v3

Mills_v3
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:32 PM

Might be late, no later than 1:30, due to Sunday inventory.

#21 Viking Mike

Viking Mike

I can see you!

• 3,284 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:26 PM

Of sixteen enemy BattleMechs eight were destroyed on the field of battle and another one was crippled for no serious damage to your unit.

Atlas (AS7-D) - Escaped with light damage
Cyclops (CP-10-Q) - Destroyed
JagerMech (JM6-S) - Escaped with no damage
Catapult (CPLT-C1) - Escaped with no damage
Wolverine (WVR-6R) - 55 Tons - Destroyed
Wolverine (WVR-6M) - 55 Tons - Destroyed
Shadow Hawk (SHD-2H) - 55 Tons - Escaped with moderate damage
Phoenix Hawk (PXH-1) - 45 Tons - Escaped with moderate damage
Phoenix Hawk (PXH-1) - 45 Tons - Escaped with light damage
Vulcan (VL-5T) - 40 Tons - Escaped with heavy damage
Vulcan (VL-2T) - 40 Tons - Destroyed
Panther (PNT-3R) - 35 Tons - Escaped with moderate damage
Commando (COM-2D) - 25 Tons - Destroyed

An outstanding performance by the Foxtrot Binary in driving back an attempted flanking advance from the bandit surat scum has earned you all a place of honor and glory in the coming assault upon the pirate base. The forces of Suzie 'One Eye' Morgraine-Ryan have been corraled in a valley where they are attempting to evacuate as much of their personnel and equipment as possible. Your unit will probe one of the many passes in an attempt to locate a good route for the rest of the cluster to drive through and put an end to these scum once and for all.

NOTE: Mechwarrior Charlie has earned the honor of Ristar and is authorized to challenge Star Captain Steve or Star Captain Beazus for their position and BattleMech if he should choose to do so.

Next Game Session: Sunday, December 11th at 1:00PM

SCENARIO DETAIL: The next battle will introduce anti-BattleMech minefields to the game. Be prepared. ;)

Edited by Viking Mike, 28 November 2011 - 04:26 PM.

#22 Mills_v3

Mills_v3
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:26 AM

The Shadow Hawk and the Atlas need to die next time. That is twice they have escaped us, sibkin. This cannot stand. Hmm... I think a custom design with jump jets is in order if minefields are reported, quineg?

#23 Viking Mike

Viking Mike

I can see you!

• 3,284 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

The Foxtrot Binary of the 3rd Falcon Talon Cluster has provided a perfect example of what the focused fury of the Jade Falcon can achieve. Despite the minor setback of having to deal with the scattered minefields deployed by the pirates, Star Captain Derf has led his troops to a glorious victory and the near total elimination of all those who dared to stand against him.

The tally of enemy forces destroyed is a testament to the ferocity of the Foxtrot Binary:

Atlas (AS7-D) - 100 Tons - Destroyed
Awesome (AWS-8V) - 80 Tons - Destroyed
JagerMech (JM6-S) - 65 Tons - Destroyed
Catapult (CPLT-C1) - 65 Tons - Destroyed
Shadow Hawk (SHD-2H) - 55 Tons - Destroyed
Griffin (GRF-1N) - 55 Tons - Escaped with moderate damage
Trebuchet (TBT-5K) - 55 Tons - Destroyed
Phoenix Hawk (PXH-1D) - 45 Tons - Destroyed
Hermes II (HER-2S) - 40 Tons - Destroyed
Hermes II (HER-2S) - 40 Tons - Destroyed
Panther (PNT-3R) - 35 Tons - Destrroyed
Wasp (WSP-1A) - 20 Tons - Destroyed

While the destruction of the bandit forces was well done, the surats did serve their purpose and delayed our assault long enough to allow their commander, Suzie "One Eye" Morgraine-Ryan to escape our forces. With only a company of BattleMechs, and those units badly damaged, we do not expect her to be much more than a nuisance that second-line forces can deal with at a later date.

With your outstanding performance the Foxtrot Binary is in the running to be the lead element of the assault on your next target, the planet Here which is under the control of the degenerate government of the successor state formerly known as the Lyran Commonwealth. We have learned from the bondsmen taken by MechWarrior Rose and MechWarrior Ryan that the recent alliance between the House of Steiner and the House of Davion, sealed in the fires of a sphere changing succession war as reported by the foul Wolf Dragoons, has changed the name of thier united realm to something called the Federated Commonwealth. Regardless of their change of name, Clan Jade Falcon shall easily sweep them aside in our quest to restore the proper Star League.

What the Foxtrot Binary needs to concern themselves with is a challenge from the 7th Falcon Regulars Cluster, who wish to take the right to lead the invasion of the planet Here from you. Knowing how well the Foxtrot Binary dealt with the last challenge they faced, I know you will deal quickly and efficiently with this nuisance before moving on to greater challenges and greater glory.

NOTE: MechWarrior Ryan has earned the honor of Ristar and is authorized to challenge Star Captain Steve or Star Captain Beazus for their position and BattleMech if he should choose to do so.

Next Game Session: Sunday, December 18th at 1:00PM

SCENARIO DETAIL: The next battle will introduce Elemental Battle Armored Infantry to the game. :D

#24 Mohgreen

Mohgreen
  • Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:21 PM

Wow, great showing about 100% kill on Sunday :) Can't wait to get into it again this Sunday!

#25 Mills_v3

Mills_v3
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:46 PM

Unfortunately the Clan Council has called me away for other duties this Sunday. That, and I seem to have caught a nasty strain of virus from that planet. I am sure it is nothing that cannot be cured. Luck and skill against Vau Galaxy, sibkin. Show them how real warriors fight.

I decline to challenge at this time. I am content with my mech configuration and can find no fault with the command of our unit at this time.

#26 Ralphriverrat

Ralphriverrat
  • Members
  • 624 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

My Clansmen, we have done well, but the forces of the 7th Falcon Regulars Cluster are standing between our destiny. We will meet this challenge and move forward to Terra and make our clan the IlClan.

#27 Missqued

Missqued
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:31 PM

While those dirty Surats tried to claim the field we proved once again that we the Foxtrot Binary of the 3rd Falcon Talon Cluster are not to be challenged on the field. While our defeat seemed immanent at the early stages of the battle we rallied to not only take the field but have now denied the 7th Falcon Regulars Cluster of there most skilled warrior by ending him. Once more my friends we claim the field in the name of our Cluster. All who fought fought well.

Star Commander Beasus

#28 Mills_v3

Mills_v3
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:40 PM

I heard the battle was well fought, sibkin. Although I mourn the loss of a warrior for our glorious Clan Jade Falcon I temper it with the thought that he proved himself ultimately unworthy. For us to be IlClan we can not be held back by such weakness. May his codex prove more valuable to the Clan in the future.

Star Captain, I have made final preparations for my Stormcrow configuration and am eager to get back into the field. Who will be the next to fall before us?

#29 Viking Mike

Viking Mike

I can see you!

• 3,284 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:12 PM

Despite the ferocity of the fighting put forth by the 7th Falcon Regulars, the stalwart warriors of the 3rd Falcon Talons defended their right to lead the fight into the Inner Sphere. Your Khan has taken note of your prowess and looks forward to using your skills and talents to further the Jade Falcon's flight to victory and becoming the ilClan with the capture of holy Terra.

The battle was thrilling to witness, with an early advantage by the 7th Regulars lost through the perseverance of the 3rd Talons. The opposing forces were evenly matched and it was only though your dominating fighting spirit that victory was obtained. The enemy forces and their fates are as follows:

Adder B - 35 tons - Eliminated MechWarrior Harvey before falling to Star Commander Steve
Ice Ferret D - 40 tons - Fell to MechWarrior Jerry
Nova Prime - 50 tons - Fell to Star Commander Steve
Stormcrow B - 55 tons - Fell to MechWarrior Robert
Stormcrow C - 55 tons - Fell to MechWarrior Michael
Mad Dog Prime - 60 tons - Fell to Star Commander Beasus
Dire Wolf Prime - 100 tons - Eliminated Star Captain Derf, MechWarrior Jerry, and MechWarrior Michael before falling to Star Commander Beasus and the Elemental battle armor infantry due to critical effects from an ammunition explosion caused by excessive overheating. The pilot, Star Captain Nathan, was killed by the feedback through his neurohelmet from the three ammunition bays detonating.

It was unfortunate that two of your unit's members were unable to make a kill before being defeated in the combat. As a result of their disgraceful performance Star Captain Derf has accepted downgrading to a 95 ton Executioner OmniMech while MechWarrior Harvey has the choice of stepping back to a 30 tons Incubus 2nd Line BattleMech or down to a 25 tons Mist Lynx OmniMech.

NOTE: MechWarrior Robert has earned the honor of Ristar and is authorized to challenge Star Captain Steve or Star Captain Beazus for their position and/or BattleMech if he should choose to do so.

Next Game Session: Sunday, January 8th, 2012 at 1:00PM

SCENARIO DETAIL: The next battle will introduce Artillery and Air Strikes to the game. After this point all Optional Rules will be in effect.

Edited by Viking Mike, 21 December 2011 - 03:47 PM.

#30 Ralphriverrat

Ralphriverrat
  • Members
  • 624 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:03 PM

Well done men. Even though I was taken out of the fight with little to show for it, it pleases me to see that our training saw you through the encounter with the enemy forces. We will prevail and I will expunge the black mark on my codex as will those of us who have recieved them in the past. We engage the hated forces of the Inner Sphere next and will bring the full might of the Jade Falcon to bear on them as we advance to Terra and fight to make our clan the IlClan. Make sure your Tech has properly sealed all hatches, this goes double for you Star Commander Besus, and prepare for glory. Star Captain Derf out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users